How to get to our destination?
Many paths will lead you to our destination, for a stay, for a vacation.
The little extra: each path will give you a unique and incredible angle of view on our rural and sunny landscapes!
One thing is certain, with us it is you who choose your preferred means of transport!
Come by bike
Cycling is popular! Electric or muscular, this green mode of locomotion allows you to take the time to admire the landscapes, at your own pace, stroll along the paths. Our two reception points are labeled Accueil Vélo, and therefore specifically designed to welcome visitors by bicycle.
Find us by the cycle paths:
- Take the Voie Verte Capestang – Cruzy to visit us in Capestang. When you arrive in Capestang from the avenue de la gare at the iron bridge level, turn right onto the Quai Elie Amouroux.
- Take the Voie Verte Saint-Chinian – Colombiers to visit us in Saint-Chinian. When you arrive in Saint-Chinian from Rue l'Ancien Voie Ferrée then Avenue de la Gare, turn left towards Allée Gaubert until the end of the street. You are there!
– Along the Canal du Midi, you can reach the tourist office in Capestang via the towpath. You will find the tourist office in the old valance house, between kilometer point 185 and 190.
There are guides that make it easy to organize your trip from Toulouse to Agde.
Arriving by car, you will certainly be charmed by the magnificent roads that crisscross our destination.
At the top of a hill, at the bend of a village, you will be amazed by the view of our green valleys, surrounded by reliefs and dotted with scrubland, with in the distance, the peaks of the snow-capped mountains of the Pyrenees.
Calculate your route, and to discover your route.
By the A9 motorway, the closest exits:
- coming from Montpellier: exit n ° 36 - Béziers Ouest
- coming from Toulouse: exit n ° 38 - Narbonne Sud
Coming by plane
Flights departing from: Paris (Beauvais airport), Bristol (United Kingdom), Edinburgh (United Kingdom), London Luton (United Kingdom), Manchester (United Kingdom), Southampton (United Kingdom), Bremen (Germany), Düsseldorf Weeze (Germany), Odense (Denmark), Oslo (Norway ), Stockholm (Sweden).
Many flights RyanAir are offered to you.
Come by boat
The Canal du Midi crisscrosses our southern landscapes, from Sète to Toulouse.
We are in the heart of the canal, on the large reach: the longest section of the canal without a lock. It is possible to navigate there all year round (or almost)!
During your trip, dock in our ports for an unforgettable stopover!
The nearest locks
- Upstream, it is the closest Argens lock.
- Downstream, they are those from Fonserannes to Béziers.
More information on the website VNF
A question ? A demand ?
Contact the tourist office, our holiday advisers are at your disposal to guide you and compose your stay from the Canal du Midi to Saint-Chinian by phone or email.
By phone +33 (0) 4 67 37 85 29 (type 1)